Monday, May 21, 2007

Updates From The Dark Alley

Well I guess I should give a personal post and breakdown what is to be the basic posting schedual. I'll be surfing the net for videos, tech news, funny websites and other internet gems on a regular basis. I'll also try to get you guys reviews on cool items and games when I can. Thursdays (or the weekends) I'll give you my opinionated opinion on some comics(real and web) I read or were recommended. And at least once a week I'll hit you with a personal post about New York, my ideas, or stupidity I can dig up.

I'm still very new to this so leave me comments and suggestions on how to do this better. What do you guys wanna see? Do you like the layout(still updating)? If you have a successful blog running give me some Tips DAMN YOU!!!!

Thanks for dropping by...
:-j

No comments: