Monday, May 14, 2007

Rogue Comics [Online]

What's the most important thing in a great comic series? To me? THEY GOTTA MAKE ME LAUGH. I mean its its in the name... COMICS, COMEDY, the art of humor. Even if its an epic story of good versus blah blah I heard it all before, just a couple of one-liners can really tie a story together.

Least I Could Do is a webcomic series that has that in spades. The comic follows ladies man Rayne on his adventures hitting on women. He's a rude, sexist, arrogant, egotisical jerk and once you start reading you will not get enough of him. He knows how to turn everything into a joke and anything into opportunity to get a girl in the sack... so basically hes my hero. Over the life of the comic, the series has changed artists about 3 times. I find it hard to stay away from this comic sometimes just so I can give it enough time to build up enough strips for me to devour. Each one is pure comedy gold.

Thank you Rayne ... for just being you. :-j

No comments: